Monday, November 28, 2011

Welcome to The Digital Candy Tree

Over the last 4 years I have developed a serious addiction to digital scrapbooking! It has been my "go to" hobby and has been a great outlet for me! And then, the last few Christmases I have tried my hand at doing my own digital cards and loved it! I found that if I was creating anything to do with digital design I was so much happier! The end result of a project helped me feel a sense of satisfaction and the feeling that I was accomplishing something I was good at. So, this is how I started this. I just wanted something to do that would keep me creating and thus keep me happier!

I have created a line of digital cards for the Christmas/Winter season. I will continue creating for other Holidays in 2012 and will always accept requests for any special occasions! I have done digi cards for wedding anniversaries, friends' baby showers and for all the kids' birthday parties. Recently I did this announcement for my son's baptism.





Photobucket



I felt like I didn't have enough time to make one of my own. So I looked all over the net to see if I could find one and could not find anything that would satisfy ;) I'm so glad I did this one because I LoVeD the way it turned out!
BaSiC iNfO:
All cards are 4x8 (the official greeting card size) and envelopes are included in your pricing. If you would like 5x7s that option is available to you.

Pictures should be sent jpeg format to my email: thedigitalcandytree@gmail.com
(so much easier to send them to me and let me deal with the hassle of making it work!)

The closing of your card can be done any way you'd like. It can say "Love, Betsy John Kelly & Mike" OR "With Much Love", OR "The Smith Family". Room can be made (or already has been made) for your own personal greeting.

Once you send me an email with your selection (you can call me and let me know the info if your in a rush) I will send you one back asking you the specifics on your closing & personal greeting. When I receive that info I will email you back a proof for you to review and then we'll print with your approval.

Please contact me if you have any specific questions:
714-356-8449 (yes, it is a California number & no I don't live there anymore ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment