Saturday, April 21, 2012

jessicasprague.com Creative Team member!!!

I recently applied to be apart of the creative team for jessicasprague.com and found out today that I am now a new member!  I am so excited to be a part of their team and design scrapbook pages for their extremely talented designers!  Here are my submissions that landed me there:







I've never shared my work before but I am actually pretty excited to do so!  I'm going to put some of my other pages up now!  I looked at some of the other creative team member's blogs and I was super impressed at all of their other awesomeness they had up.

Here are a few examples from the book I recently made my mom for her birthday.  They are all double layouts (24x12) so you may have to click on them to get a closer look:







I guess I will just continue to post some of my other stuff until I get started with www.jessicasprague.com stuff.  Go take a peak at her awesome website.  They have tons of classes for photoshopers and designers and photographers.  They also have a bunch of digigoodness for those of us addicted to scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment