Wednesday, May 2, 2012

my truths: what are yours?

Here is my very first scrapbook layout as a CT (creative team) member for jessicasprague.com !! Nancie Rowe Janitz is a designer over at the www.jessicasprague.com store. She does a lot of very original art journaling canvases. What is art journaling you ask? I asked the same question! Its pretty much whatever you want it to be.  A collage of words, objects, pictures....whatever goes!

A while ago I was asked to speak at a church event. I spoke on excepting the TRUTHS about ourselves and learning to love who WE are. So I took some quotes from my talk & put them around the paper & then inside I scattered my own truths.


CLICK HERE for product info at jessicasprague.com

TEXT READS:
what makes you you?  we must remember that b/c of our own truths it means that we can’t have what others may.  we can look up to others but need to remember that what is attainable for them may not be for us: Be Realistic.  Ironically enough,  to learn to love ourselves means that we have to stop loving what others do to love themselves.  Embrace and love who you are no matter what others lives may seem to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment