Sunday, October 28, 2012

JUST A LITTLE BEHIND!

Yes, its been a while since I've updated!  I'm going to try to do better!


BYOB (chevron) by awesome designer Nisa Fiins!  These are sooooo cool.  Its a template of a chevron  that you can clip paper into.  My paper is from The Spider Webs Mega Collection by the fabulous Carina Gardner!  She is such a multitalented artist!  Amazing talent around here!!  




This was inspired by the awesome INSTAGRAM & all the different options they have to choose from to enhance your photos.

 I am taking a class called Blending & Beyond over at Jana Morton's site, Passion 2 Pixels & the above lay out is from the first lesson.


  The following 5 LO's are from jessicasprague.com's class, Digi In Deeper.  I LOVE doing this class.  I have learned so much!






 This is a template from Pink Paisley's kit Sugarland:

 This LO is from a Photo Shop Friday I did at jessicasprague.comjessicasprague.com

No comments:

Post a Comment